NOTE: Junior and Senior Rally Cap will play on Monday and Wednesday evenings for the 2019 season (the specific time is still to be determined).
The Rally Cap program is an initiative to enhance players’ and coaches’ first experience with the game. The program helps teams teach players the five FUNdamentals of baseball in a fun and safe environment. Players have the opportunity to perform different tasks in order to earn a colored Baseball Canada Rally Cap. Cap colours correspond with various levels of achievement. The program is designed for young baseball players.
1. Create a fun environment in which children and adults are actively engaged together in the game of baseball.
2. Develop fundamental motor skills, teach baseball skills, and basic rules to our players.
3. Experience success with an emphasis on good sportsmanship.
4. Promote increased self-esteem among Rally Cap children and adults.
5. Recruiting new coaches and volunteers
Clothing and Equipment
Rally Cap Program - Instructor Manual - White Cap